by WILLIAM BLAKE

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

Monday, December 21, 2015

I N S I L E N C E

and so she said;

"I kept it in silence.
It burned for many years
in silence with me.
It stayed always here.
It bothered for years.

I'm sorry my baby.
I kept it in silence.
My baby is now grown
In silence again
the guilt always came
Because in silence
I stayed...

One day I'll be free
When I'm gone from
this earth.
And I'll stay
In silence again"

-Anonymous

Thank you to my contributors; all of your stories are worth telling and the world can't take away your thoughts or feelings. Your ideas are the only things in this world that are still absolutely yours. Share wisely, and love yourself. To share email me, AlizĂ© Fowler at alizoodle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment